18 April 2016

Creation vs. Evolution

Somehow I stumbled onto a film called Evolution's Achilles Heels and ordered it. I watched it alone the first time and was so excited about it that I told my husband we had to watch it for Family Home Evening, soon. The presentations by these 15 PhD scientists validated everything I've believed about the earth. I just didn't have any scientific proofs to back up my beliefs. just spiritual feelings. Now I have the proofs!

Our youngest son has adopted evolutionary beliefs which worries us because those beliefs lead people away from God. We watched the film last night and had to pause it several times as he exploded in disbelief, which is what happens when deeply held beliefs are challenged. But. We made it through the film and I'm hopeful that seeds were planted that will bear fruit in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment