17 September 2012

A Family Celebration

Welcome to the Family Proclamation Celebration! I'm delighted to be a part of it this year.

I grew up in a wonderful family and wanted nothing more than to marry, have children and establish my own family. I eventually reached that goal but it was a long time coming.

With our own five children I've "indoctrinated" them since they were little, teaching them that one of the purposes of life is to marry and have children because that is what Heavenly Father sent us here to do. Our children are just now reaching the point in life where marriage is a possibility so we're trying to  patiently wait for the second stage of parenting, Grandparenting!

The Family: A Proclamation to the World is extremely special to me because of the circumstances of it's presentation. The story of what happened will be a guest post at Jocelyn's blog this month.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting some pictures and further thoughts as part of the celebration. Check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment